- BBPS/BBNP Footpath Volunteer Day, Saturday 4 July, 10am, at Llanthony Priory car park
- Dangerous Cave Entrances above Dan yr Ogof
- Camino de Santiago – a warning
- CPRW (Brecon & Radnor Branch) event in Talybont – 30th June
- BBPS wins Rural Wales Award
- Independent trekking in the Himalayas, an illustrated talk by Allan Gibbs, Wed 1 July, 19.30, Bear Hotel, Crickhowell
Find out more about the Society
You can find out more about us by clicking the link below. You can also join our Facebook page using the link below.
What we do
The Society works on a number of programmes and initiatives, which aim to enhance the unique features of the National Park. You can find out more about what we are doing by clicking on the links below. If you are interested in helping out with these projects please contact us – more volunteers are always welcome!
Details of our comprehensive walking and events programme can be found by clicking on the links above.