- Wales for Walking…Ramblers Cymru
- ILLUSTRATED TALK IN BRECON MAKING THE FIRST GEOLOGICAL MAP
- Illustrated Talk: Everest and the Gokyo Lakes – an Alternative Route
- SPECIAL INTEREST WALK: GARN GOCH AND DINEFWR CASTLE Fri Oct 30
- Dark Sky: award to Park Society and seminar on next steps
- Beacons Way News
Fill in the Application Form and set up a Direct Debit.
Read More to find out more about the Society and its work in helping protect the National Park.
What we do
The Society works on a number of programmes and initiatives, which aim to enhance the unique features of the National Park. You can find out more about what we are doing by clicking on the links below. If you are interested in helping out with these projects please contact us – more volunteers are always welcome!
We also publish a colour magazine, The Beacon half yearly, sent free to Members.