- Brecon Beacons Park Society 2015 AGM, Saturday 13 June, Big Pit, Blaenavon World Heritage Site
- Mountain Rescue Open Day Saturday 11 July, Rhossili
- Vote for a Brecon Beacons NPA Scrutiny topic
- Illustrated talk “Drawing Woollen Lines” by Pip Woolf; Wed 3 June, 19.30, at The Bear, Crickhowell
- Got any Power lines you love to hate?
- NEW Nepal Appeal – 5th to 7th May
Find out more about the Society
You can find out more about us by clicking the link below. You can also join our Facebook page using the link below.
What we do
The Society works on a number of programmes and initiatives, which aim to enhance the unique features of the National Park. You can find out more about what we are doing by clicking on the links below. If you are interested in helping out with these projects please contact us – more volunteers are always welcome!
Details of our comprehensive walking and events programme can be found by clicking on the links above.