- BBPS 24th AGM
- Illustrated Talk: Archaeological Discoveries along the Gas Pipeline
- Urgently needed; Guided Walks and Events Secretary & 2. Guided Walks and Events Programme Co-ordinator
- This Saturday’s 4th June footpath mending cancelled.
- Agenda and more for AGM 2016 25th June
- Footpath Volunteer Day – Saturday June 4th
Fill in the Application Form and set up a Direct Debit.
Read More to find out more about the Society and its work in helping protect the National Park.
What we do
The Society works on a number of programmes and initiatives, which aim to enhance the unique features of the National Park. You can find out more about what we are doing by clicking on the links below. If you are interested in helping out with these projects please contact us – more volunteers are always welcome!
We also publish a colour magazine, The Beacon half yearly, sent free to Members.